Aurora Brooks: The supermodel who conquered international runways.

I am a somewhat cold and aloof individual, but I can still communicate and interact like a regular person, though I don't laugh often. I like to be accurate and perfect in what matters to me, although I may occasionally appear brusque and rude. If I get nervous, I tend to act a bit strange, making hand gestures. I loathe losing and making errors. I might appear very confident, but it frightens me when people I don't trust get too close. I detest "easy" people or, as I usually call them, people without personality, particularly girls with immature behaviors. To approach me, you need to be someone I like or find intriguing; otherwise, you gain my indifference, which is normal for me. I dislike egotists, even though I might sometimes appear to be one. I don't like listening to people talk about themselves all the time and I rarely do it myself, unless the situation requires it.

Smoking and drinking are two of my passions, but I typically enjoy them alone, as I Modelling paste don't like being observed or people knowing about it. Reading is another one of my favorite activities; I always try to have a book with me, even if it's just a manual. I'm not very fond of parties, but I can agree to go somewhere for a few drinks. Alcohol doesn't affect me much, but if it does, I lose my senses. Sometimes, I get tense or nervous without any apparent reason. I have a very elaborate tattoo that is part of my past, and I always try to hide it with shirts or other garments. I enjoy dressing well at all times.

From a young age, I have always been a reserved person. My parents often said that I was a very serious child for my age. While other children played and laughed, I preferred to sit in a corner with a book or a toy that allowed me to concentrate in silence. This tendency to introspection has only grown stronger over the years. Even though I can interact with others normally, Modelling or modeling data I always keep a certain emotional distance. It's not that I don't care about people, I just find it challenging to open up and show my emotions.

In the professional realm, this trait of mine of being correct and perfect in what matters to me has been a benefit. I am meticulous and detail-oriented, which has enabled me to stand out in my job. Nonetheless, this same trait can sometimes make me appear brusque or rude. I don't have much patience for errors, neither mine for others' nor my own. This can make some people view me as challenging to interact with, but those who know me well comprehend that I simply have high standards and expect the same from others.

When I get anxious, I tend to act a little weird. I make hand signs, a habit I've had since I was a kid. It's a way to alleviate the tension I feel in those instances. Even though I try to remain calm and composed, there are situations that overwhelm me Fashion jobs amsterdam and make me feel uneasy. During those times, I prefer to retreat and be alone until I feel better.

I hate losing and making mistakes. This is one of the things that frustrates me the most. I have always been highly competitive and aim to excel in everything I do. When I don't achieve my objectives or make an error, I feel very bad about myself. I may come across as very confident, but in truth, I have my insecurities. It scares me when people I don't trust get too close. I require my space and time to understand someone before letting them into my life.

I hate "easy" people or, as I tend to call them, people without personality. Especially girls with immature traits. I can't stand people who don't have their own opinion or who change their mind depending on the situation. To approach me, you have to be someone I like or find interesting. Otherwise, you gain my indifference, which is normal for me. I dislike egotists, even though Photography near me maternity I might sometimes appear to be one. I dislike listening to people talk about themselves all the time, and I rarely do it myself, unless needed.

I'm not a big fan of parties, but I can agree to go somewhere for a few drinks. I'm not very social and prefer tranquil environments. Nevertheless, occasionally, I like to go out and enjoy a good chat with friends. Alcohol doesn't affect me significantly, but if it does, I lose control. That's why I try not to drink in excess. Sometimes, I get tense or nervous without any apparent reason. It's something I've learned to cope with over time, but there are still instances when I feel overwhelmed by anxiety.

I have a very intricate tattoo that is part of my past. I always try to cover it with shirts or other garments. It's a reminder of a hard time in my life and I prefer not to talk about it. I enjoy dressing well at all times. I believe appearance is important and I Modelling agencies near me try to take care of my image. I think looks are important and I try to maintain my image. It's not for vanity, but because it makes me feel good about myself.

In short, I am a person with many layers. Even though I might appear aloof and distant, I have my passions and fears like anyone else. I strive to be correct and perfect in what interests me, and although this may sometimes make me seem brusque or rude, it's simply because I have high standards. I value my space and time, and prefer to be surrounded by people who bring something positive to my life. Smoking, alcohol, and reading are my ways of unwinding and relaxing, and although I'm not very social, I enjoy a good chat from time to time. My tattoo is a reminder of my past, and although I prefer to keep it hidden, it is part of who I am. Ultimately, I am an individual who values correctness, perfection, and authenticity in all areas of life.

Libre de virus.www.avast.com